Thursday, January 24, 2008

Amazon Junkie


Okay I confess, I am obsessed with Amazon.com. How easy it has made my life. Birthdays, Christmas. All that shopping done while sitting on the couch drinking tea. You can buy everything on Amazon. I have bought diapers, Splenda, shoes, tea, coffee, games, flying monkies and the list goes on. I am always on the hunt for that good deal that is out there and I have found some great ones. I am sure when the mail lady sees an Amazon box for her route she knows there is a great chance that it must be mine. Okay I will also confess that my wish list is 9 pages long and usually the only one who shops from it is me. That is okay though because most of the time I save ideas of things I would like when I get my amazon certificates for taking surveys. Okay I confess I am a survey junkie as well but that is for a different post. So while I was looking around on Amazon today I came across an interesting book called Eat This Not That: Thousands of Simple Food Swaps That Can Save You 10, 20, 30 Pounds-or More! I so want this book. It is full of secrets that the restaurant chains and food producers don't want you to know about. Here is what Amazon says about it


And that's why EAT THIS, NOT THAT! is going to change everything. It's time to level the playing field. We're all tired of sneaky calories adding to our waistlines, and having to starve ourselves or spend hours on the treadmill trying to burn off the damage. Now-for the first time-you're in charge. With this simple illustrated guide to thousands of foods--along with the nutrition secrets that lead to fast and permanent weight loss--you'll make the smartest choice every time!

I am not so sure about fast but permanent sounds good. So I think I may just have to invest in this book.

Oh by the way, Another thing I love about Amazon. If it goes sale for cheaper within 30 days of your purchase they will refund you the difference.

1 comment:

CAP said...

I love Amazon. It's how I did all my Christmas Shopping this year for my family. We are subscribed for the diapers. Their prices are better than the stores' sales prices. Almost all our books and DVD come from Amazon, too! I just discovered their MP3 Downloads section and when we're in search for music this is the place I'll end up!