Crystal Over at Biblical Womanhood hosts "Frugal Friday". Today she asked 5 painless ways we saved $100 last year. So here are my 5 ways. Of course most of these were with the help of my husband
1. Check out movies from the library instead of renting them.
2. We bought a used mini-van instead of getting a new one. Obviously this saved us thousands of dollars and we got a great van.
3. I took lots of surveys from many different sources and used what I earned to buy Christmas gifts. I will post later the survey sites I use.
4. We switched our phone to the Internet and got the cheapest package. This saved about $20 a month.
5. I bought most gifts this year on Amazon keeping away the temptations at the mall. For 95% of my purchases I paid no shipping. I love Amazon and would consider myself an Amazon junkie.
I have to admit that it can become very addicting finding ways to pinch a few pennies.