Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Healthy You Challenge


So as I was lurking about today I came across a blog that inspired me. Thanks Scale Junkie. I have over the past few months lost my focus on being healthy. I have set a goal for myself that I will reach my goal weight this year but more importantly I want to be healthy. As I read through many blogs I realized that I am not alone and we all have our struggles. We are all at different points on our journey and may have different goals but we all want to me healthy. This is not a diet and it won't end when I reach my goal weight. I am in this for life. I wish the best for all of you that are on this journey with me.

3 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! And welcome aboard the "Healthy You Challenge!" It's nice to "meet" you! :)

Good luck with all your goals. This is going to be a great year for all of us! :)

Cammy said...

Love your post! It's a life change, and I'm sure you'll have a healthier, happier year for it!

Scale Junkie said...

Thats what I love the about Healthy You group, we have people who are at goal and maintaining and people with several hundred to lose and everywhere in between. The one common bond...the path to better health! So glad you found us!