Saturday, January 19, 2008

Super Saving Saturday

I am very intrigued and fascinated at all the great deals that people are posting about over at Money saving Mom. It truly is amazing to me and inspires me to save more money. I still haven't gotten use to the whole taking pictures of my groceries but I may try it out sometime. Those of you that know me know that I love looking for a great deal. This week Crystal asked how much money we spent this week. Well my big purchase of the week came from Amazon. I posted it about it on Tuesday. Afterall I am an Amazon junkie. Actually we are having a survivor month and trying not to spend money on groceries this month except for the essentials. Our freezers are full and our pantry is overstocked so we are taking a little break. I have to admit though, Meijer has an extra 5% off on groceries Monday for card holders so I may be tempted to check the ad and pull out my coupons.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi Beth! Thanks for posting a comment on my blog! I am also eating healthier so I am interested in that recipe you posted. I'll bookmark your blog for future reference.

couponmeup said...

Jump on CouponMeUp.com to get all the latest discounts from leading retailers.