Saturday, January 26, 2008

Super Savings Saturday


So I have seen so many great deals that people have found at CVS I decided that I had to try this for myself. I have gone a couple of times took advantage of some good deals but this is my first time sharing and taking pictures. I must admit it seemed a little strange arranging my purchases to take a picture. But in so doing I realized that I truly did get some great deals.
2 bottles of Tide -1/$1.00 coupon
2 dawn soaps
2 Puff's
2 M&M's
1 Herbal Essence Shampoo - 1/$1.00 coupon
1 Soy Joy Bar
used $4/$20 and $2/$10
used $10.99 in ECB
OOP $5.63
earned $7 ECB
So this has not gone without hiccups but still the deals have been great. Even though I spent $20 in PG products somehow they did not all record so I didn't get $5 ECB's for those and my last trip one of my Soy Joy bars was marked to a lower price so I bought just one today to get my $4 ECB's I didn't get last time. I think I can get use to this. You can find other great deals like this over at Money Saving Mom. Go check them out.

1 comment:

Scale Junkie said...

I go to CVS for their bargains too. I love to find coupons for things that are buy one get one free, or use a coupon for something that is $3.49 and you $3.49 in extra care bucks but you only paid $2.99 because you had a 50 cents off coupon...yeah I make a game of it too. LOL