Sunday, January 20, 2008

Time for Tea


It is one of those days that you don't even want to think about going outside. The windchill is well below zero, so it is a perfect day for a cup of tea. Of course to me everyday is a good day for tea. In case you need a excuse to make yourself a cup (or a pot) January is national hot tea month accoording to the American Food and Drink Holidays. It is your perfect opportunity to pull that tea out of the cupboard or go buy yourself a blend that you have always wanted to try. Today I am drinking Blue Lady which is my favorite tea. My friend sent it to me in the mail the other day and I was so thankful to receive it. She introduced me to it a few years ago and it became a fast favorite. It smells delightful and has a wonderful taste. This started me on a journey of trying new teas. There are so many great teas to try. So I am wondering what is your favorite tea?

1 comment:

Chubby Chick said...

I hate to admit it, but I haven't had a cup of hot tea in over a year! That is terrible. lol And every time I read your blog... I want a cup! lol Next trip to the grocery store... I'm getting some! I'll be thinking of you as I toss it in the cart. lol