Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday Check In



So I started this Healthy You Challenge last week. There are a 3 things that I really want to concentrate on.

  • 1. Journal everyday. Well as usual I start well but we went away for a day and I fell of track. This week will be better. I am determined to get back in the habit.

2. Drink more water. I am doing better with this but I most days and don't quite get my six glasses.

3. Exercise. I am getting back into the routine. I feel so much better when I exercise. We went to a waterpark over the weekend an between the 2 days I think I climbed about 3000 stairs. Gotta love those tube slides.

Do you ever wonder how many calories you are burning doing certain activities? Check here and find out.

I am hoping I won't have a gain at my weigh-in tommorow as I have not made the best food choices this week. But I will except what the scale says and move on.

3 comments:

HappyBlogChick said...

I do OK with journaling, but doing enough exercise can be hard for me. Congrats on getting back into the routine. That's great.

Good luck at your weigh-in!

Cammy said...

I think you're off to a wonderful start. To me, kind of easing into things is the best way to go. Before you know it, you'll be doing all those things out of habit. Have a great week ahead!

Scale Junkie said...

Its important to find balance in everything we do. You are off to a great start, keep up the good work