Friday, January 25, 2008

Weigh-In Update

I forgot to post yesterday that I went and weighed-in and I was down .8 which is better that I thought. I turned out to be a good thing. It was just a walk-in time ,no meeting ,but there was a leader there and we had a long talk about being at a stand still for months. Basically she told me I need to stop focusing on what I use to do and what I need to do now. I also set a goal for myself that I WILL be down to the 90lb mark by the end of February. I have 26lbs to go to make my goal and I need to focus on those 26 lbs and not what I have already lost. I think that I had taken my eyes of of my goals and focused on the success that I have had. Enjoying that success is good but it has been keeping me from getting where I want to be. I can remember in 2006 when I started I had such determination. That is what I need again to get me to the my goal.

No comments: