Thursday, January 31, 2008

Weigh-in Wednesday on Thursday

I was unable to weigh-in again on Wednesday so I went today. I wasn't sure what to expect since I have not exercised in a week due to this darn sickness that doesn't want ot leave. I was very faithful about journaling everything I ate and was right at my 35 flex points spent for the week. I steped on the scale and I was down 3.4 which suprised me. The best news is that I am now down a total of 87.2 lbs which is the lowest I have been. This is a huge milestone for me becuse I have been playing around with the same 5 lbs since July. I have set a goal to be down 90 lbs by the end of February so this helps to make that very possible.

I have to admit I had a little ego boost this week as well. As I have mentioned that I am a huge fan of The Firm TransFIRMer . I convinced my sister to buy it because she has become concerned about her backside. This is my sister that is the workout fanatic and has never has a weight problem in her life. I have to admit it has done wonders for my backside and legs.. I love it!!! I have the best legs I have ever had in my life and I still have 20 lbs to lose. Anyway it has 3 Dvd's and I usually do one called super-charged sculpting. I had recently decided I need to switch and do the other 2 more because this was not challenging me anymore. So my super fit sister calls after she does this video tellling me that it kicked her butt and she couldn't finish the workout. I felt wonderful. I know that sounds horrible but she has always run circles around me physically. I know it won't last becuse when I first did it it kicked my butt as well and after being sick probably will again, but for the brief few minutes I felt very pround of myself. I am becoming physically fit and I am getting in shape and I will reach my goal.

No comments: