Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Weigh-In Wednesday

Well it was weigh-in day today. I managed to stay the same despite some poor food choices this week. As I mentioned last week I have lost a lot of weight but have been at a stand still for several months which has been very frustrating. I have decided that every Wednesday I will report on here my results for the week. There are several things I hope to work on that I have become lazy about after almost 2 years of losing weight.

I bought a new journal and everything I eat will be recorded so I can see what I have put in my mouth everyday. When I don't journal I am not successful. The past few months I have been lazy about this.

I will drink more water. I need to replace my diet soda with water.

I will exercise at least 3 times a week. I got out of a routine after a busy holiday season

I will stop mindless eating or grazing as I like to call it. Just because I am in the kitchen doesn't mean I have to put something in my mouth.

This is my focus this week. Maybe these things will help you as you aim for a healthier lifestyle.

No comments: