Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cheap Tea at Amazon


You know I can resist tea and this one I have been really wanting to try. So I gave in and bought more tea on Amazon. The have a great deal going on now on Celestail Seasonings tea. If you buy $29 of Celestial Seasonings Tea you get $10 off when you enter the code TEAFUN22. You can also get free shipping with this deal. I actually bought this tea for a special occasion as well as several other blends. I ended up getting 36 boxes of tea for $24 which is less than a dollar a box. Here is what I got:


Celestial Seasonings Organic Mango Darjeeling, Black Tea, 10 Count, 0.61 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10)

Celestial Seasonings Dessert Tea, English Toffee, 10-Count, 1.14 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10)

Celestial Seasonings Imperial White Peach White Tea, 10-Count, 0.5 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10)

Celestial Seasonings Earl Grey White Tea, 20 Count, 1.46 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

These are all teas I haven't tried so I am excited to be able to try them. If you are in need of tea this is a great deal. If you think it is too much tea for you have a friend go in with you and try some new teas. Remember that tea is good for you.

To see how others have saved money this week visit Money Saving Mom .

1 comment:

Dora said...

Oh send a couple of tea bags with Mom when she comes to visit. That is great you Amazon junkie...