Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Healthy You Check-In



Since it is check-in day I will report although it had been an awful week. I did not weigh in last week due to bad roads. That started a landslide of bad choices. I did too much celebrating of my daughters birthday. I had too much cake, too much pizza and just had a week of poor decisions. I did not write anything down and was just out of control. I think some of it was stress with my husband being out of town. When I weigh in tomorrow I know it won't be pretty but I am back on track. This morning I exercised first thing and my point tracking is going well. So I will keep on enduring and remember that it is never to late to start fresh.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Hang in there!! Print those 2 photos above out and put them where you can see them daily. That will sure enough remind you why you are doing what you are doing for yourself.

Have a SUPER day!
*huggles*
=0)

Carol said...

You've done a fantastic job already!! You lost a lot of weight and you look great. There's nothing wrong with indulging sometimes - you'll get back on track.

http://thequeensizecommentary.blogspot.com/