Sunday, February 24, 2008

I feel loved

I received this Tea Chest from my secret sister at church a few weeks ago. I was blown away to receive such a great gift. I truly feel loved and appreciate this wonderful gift. The box is beautiful and even better it is filled with delicious tea. There are six different flavors with both green tea and black tea. I have not tried them all but my favorite so far is the chai tea. The Chai is so good it is almost gone. There is also a Pomegranate tea which is very good. The teas are from the Boston Tea Company which I had never heard of but I am enjoying their tea. If you are my secret sister I want to say a big thank you, I truly feel blessed!

2 comments:

Hanlie said...

Wow, that is amazing! What a wonderful and thoughtful gift!

mamachristina said...

Your tea box is beautiful. I will have to keep my eyes open for something like that. I have a tea box that was a gift and I love it.