Monday, February 11, 2008

Money Making Monday

I promised awhile back that I would post the survey sites that I use to make a little extra money. There are alot of sites out there so be selective and never use a site that you have to pay money to join. These surveys won't make you rich but they can but a little extra money in your pocket or giftcards. Here are some of my favorite.

Pinecone Research - last year I made $55 dollars but they are not always accepting new members.

My Survey -last year I made about $30 and tried several products for them.

Opinion Outpost -last year I made $25.

Lightspeed Panel -last year I made $30 in Amazon giftcards.

Harris Poll Online -last year I made $15 in giftcards.

Zoom Panel -last year I recieved about $75 worth of prizes. Mostly DVD's and CD's.

E-Poll - last year I made $20 in giftcards.

There are others that I have not made anything at yet or are not really worth mentioning. All of these surveys either pay you per survey or you get points to go toward payment. I do not do surveys that only offer a sweepstakes entry, it isn't worth my time.

I have also been a member of MyPoints for several years and it truly is a very easy way to score free giftcards. You get points for clicking on e-mail, taking surveys and shopping at your favorite stores online. Over the years I have earned more than $300 in giftcards. My husband also paid for a large amount of this computer with giftcards he got from MyPoints. If you have not tried it you should really check it out.

For other money making ideas visit Money Saving Mom.

1 comment:

S.B. said...

Thanks for the survey links. I've never tried Harris Poll, will be looking into that one.

I've got a list of survey sites I like on my blog. I have some ones that you don't have like U30 group & Your2Cents. You can find the survey article by clicking through the blog entries on the side bar. I think I posted about them in Jan.

I'm also doing a new product trial site called Buzzagent. It doesn't pay cash or gift cards, but you get free products to try and little rewards. I am testing the Scrubbing Bubbles shower cleaner right now and before I tested Stoneyfield Farms yogurt and these Deli Wraps. It's a neat site, you might like it.

I enjoyed stopping by your site!

S.B.
http://bethriftylikeus.blogspot.com/