Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday



This Thursday I am thankful for:
The sun. Despite the cold temperatures we have had several days of sun, which warms my soul. God is sending us a reminder to be thankful in all seasons. It is good to know that we are in the last month of winter.
My husband. I am so thankful for the hard work that he does everyday so that he can provide for our family and allow me to stay at home. I am thankful that he loves me even though I am far from perfect.

That God loves me. Today in our bible study we studied about Sampson and how God used him in spite of his flaws. I am thankful that despite my flaws that God loves me.

My friends and family. I am thankful for the love an support that you give me everyday.

For being 1 pound lighter. I am one pound closer to my goal.

5 comments:

Blessedw4mom said...

Amen! to be being thankful for the sun and that each day brings us closer to spring. We might get into the double digets this weekend, at least I'm hoping :-)

Blessings!

Denise said...

Enjoyed your thankful list, congrats on your weight loss.

Carrie said...

Yes, our blessings are many and caver all facets of our lives.

Hanlie said...

Beautiful post! Well done on your weight loss!

Dora said...

Suffering from SAD (seasonal affective disorder), I soooooo appreciate the sun in the winter. We were blessed to have lots of snow on Friday and when the sun came out it was amazingly beautiful and bright.