Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thankful Thursday~Valentine's Day


This a new post for me. I have so much in my life to be grateful for and I often forget to just say Thank you. So I have decided to join Thankful Thursday over at String My Heart so I am remined to take to out each week to give thanks for my blessings. God has blessed me in so many ways it only seems right to share.



Today was normal Bible study morning with the ladies from my church and I am so thankful for the group of wonderful women who inspire me and help me to grow closer to my Lord. Today we had a wonderful Valentine's tea and I am very thankful to my dear sister in Christ who so unselfishly planned a wonderful tea for us.

I am also thankful for the gifts that were given to me. I am inspired at the creativity that God has blessed these ladies with. Check out their handywork.


The flowers were given to me by my mother. Flower arranging is her new passion. Thanks Mom. The serving pieces were given to me by my friend Dottie. She made these as a favor for all of the ladies. She always amazes me with her talent. Thanks Dottie for a wonderful tea.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome to thankful thursday, so glad you have joined us. I enjoyed your thankful list. Happy Valentines Day.

fertilehealthy said...

I like the idea of Thankful Thursday! Those serving pieces are beautiful... What a nice way in which to bless people!

Ann said...

Welcome to Thankful Thursday! What a beautiful flower arrangement. I enjoyed your list!

Marlo Boux said...

wow - those serving pieces are lovely. I love that they are beautiful AND useful!