Friday, February 1, 2008

Thrift Store shopping


I love Thrift stores. They are a great place to save yourself money, but did you know you can also use the thrift stores to make yourself some extra money? I shop many different thrift stores but my favorite is probably the Salvation Army Store. Our local store is great on Saturdays because along with their other specials, clothing tagged with a certain color is half off that week. You can purchase 5 such items for $5 dollars. I have bought many items still new with tags for only $1. I then, in turn, either sell those items to our local children's resale shop or sell them on e-Bay. It is like getting your clothes for free or close to it. Remember, not every week will you find gems, but they are out there. Check around to see what specials your thrift stores have and what day is best to shop.
For more frugal ideas click here

No comments: