Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Weigh-In Wednesday

Well it seems as if it has been forever since I have weighed-in on a Wednesday. I will get back to my normal routine soon though. We had icy roads this morning so I did not venture out. I probably won't get a chance to weigh-in this week. If I did go I am sure my weight would up as I finally am back to exercising after being sick for 2 weeks. It was not a good week for journaling and that seems to be my downfall. I just have to stick to it so that it becomes a habit again. I have my goal to be out of the 160's in February so I need to make journaling a priority.

3 comments:

Scale Junkie said...

I've gone back to strict food journaling and menu planning too. I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better and can get back to exercise. I'm cheering you on to the 160's!!

Carol said...

You guys keep a record of your food? Wow! I don't have that kind of discipline or attitude. :) I can't follow an exact meal plan and I won't document what I do eat because it's too much of a pain. So kudos to you ladies that are able to do this. You've got more patience than me!!!

sybilizedliving.wordpress.com said...

hmmm...not sure my previous post stuck so I'll try again!

It took me many years and much ankst before I started recording my food daily - I use fitday. Now though, it's just a part of my day and I don't mind at all.

They say that people with the best chance of long term success with weight loss record their food - true or not, I'm willing to keep doing it!

Glad you are feeling better and getting your exercise groove back on.

cheers