Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Healthy You Check-In

I can't believe that February is over but I am glad that a new month is here and a month to do better. It was not a successful month on the weight loss front. I ended the month weighing 1.8 lbs less then when I started it. That is good but way short of what my goal was. Time to look forward to my goal in march which is to lose 5 lbs.

I am sick again so my exercise has come to a halt. I am hoping that this is short lived because the last go around it took too long to get to feeling like doing anything let alone having the strength.

I am still struggling with journaling and when I get a grasp on it I am sure I will see better results.

My brain is too tired to type more. I hope you all have a great week. Remember every meal is a new opportunity to eat healthy!

4 comments:

Felicia said...

I think any loss is an awesome loss. 1.8lbs is moving forward and that is all that counts.

Hope you feel better soon!!

*huggles*
=0)

Hanlie said...

Well done on the loss! I hope you feel better soon!

Lynn said...

My grandmother used to say this about any project that took a long time; for example, being on a diet.

"At the rate I'm going, it'll take me three years to lose this weight."

"And if you don't do it, in three years, you'll still be older, and it won't be done."

Slow going can be very frustrating (as I'm sure you've seen me on my page complaining constantly!) but as it goes, it's still going, and next year, you'll be in a better place because of it.

Dora said...

Hey, that is still 1.8 more than me. Adam and I have started journaling and hopefully this month we'll lose over 5 lbs too.

Hey, If I make a 40 lb loss this year I get to get a Tiffany ring :) Not a real expensive one mind you but a nice silver one. $10.00 for every pound lost.