Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Healthy You Check-In

The good news is that I was down 1.6 lbs. this past week. I am again at the lowest weight that I have been since I began this journey. The bad news is that I have probably once again sabotaged myself. I have had an awful sweet tooth the past couple of days. I need to break the cycle because I have been eating way too many sweets. I am hoping I have not done too much damage. I want to break the 90 lbs mark so bad put when I get close I always seem to blow it. I know that I need to hold myself accountable and as I have said so many times get back to faithful journaling.

I was sick again and so I spent several days not exercising. I got on the treadmill last night and it was a killer since I still keep getting these sinus headaches. I am off to do damage control for my sweet tooth after I have finished posting this.

I still have my goal to be 90+ lbs. sown by the end of the month. I think I may have to remove all the chocolate form my house to get there. I hope you all have a good week. Remember every meal is a new chance to make better food choices.

6 comments:

Cammy said...

Hang in there; you are making excellent progress!

(I keep my 100-calorie M&M's out in the car. So far, I've eaten one package in 3 weeks. Maybe you could keep your sweet treats somewhere inaccessible?)

Felicia said...

WOW congrats on your loss! You are doing just AWESOME!!!

I keep my goodies in the freezer LOL that way they are still there if I have to have one but they are out of eye sight and take longer to eat cuz well they are frozen HAHAHA

*huggles*
=0)

Hanlie said...

Well done on the loss!

By all means hide the chocolate. There is no such thing as having just a little bit, since by its very nature, sugar is a drug that makes you crave it more.

Chubby Chick said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That is fantastic! And congrats on being so close to the 90 lb. mark! Do whatever it takes to get there. You are worth it! :)

Dottie said...

First time here and thought I'd say hi! Congrats on your weightloss!

JeansWomen said...

hi its my first visit to your blog, how ever i like it.and congrats on your loss!.. i did lose .5lbs but i am happy with it.
JeansWomen