Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Spring Tea

While visiting with my sister in Connecticut my daughter had fun planning a tea party to celebrate Spring. One of her favorite things to do is have a tea party. She gets that from her mother. I wish I could have been there.


She made little favors with lollipops
to look like flowers.

Girls love a good party.

My daughter told me that they had a great party and they enjoyed cake and candies. She also made a visit to my favorite tea store Simpson and Vail and brought home 5 new flavors of tea. She got to pick out the flavors she wanted.

3 comments:

GardenGoose said...

looks like everyone had a fun time.
hope you'll stop by and see my little tea party setting.
Tina

La Tea Dah said...

What a fun tea party! It looks like everyone had a really fun time! Thanks for sharing with us!

LaTeaDah

Dora said...

We had such a great time at the tea party. Before Emma left to go home she asked me if we could do one again next time she comes to visit.

We had a great time having either Rootbeer tea or Duke Cardiff Blend. Everyone had a great time and the best part was Emma set both tables and helped make the cake.