Saturday, March 22, 2008

Super Saving Saturday~CVS


I didn't do much shopping this week except for a trip to CVS and our local trift shop. Here is what I got at CVS. I need to go back today to get a few other things but I wanted to take advantage of these 2 day sale items.
2 Listerine Smart Rinse (2/$1 coupons)
2 Russell Stover Private Reserve Chocolate Bags (BOGO coupon)
2 bags of plastic eggs
1 box of Hershey's Pot of Gold
1 bottle CVS vitamin C
1 Juicy drop candy- not pictured and I didn't receive my ECB for it.
I spent $1.75 oop, used 16.97 in ECB
Received $18.94 back in ECB
I also picked up a rebate form for the Listerine so I will get another $2.99 back.
To see how others have saved visit Money Saving Mom or BeCentsAble.

1 comment:

Mrs. Nichole Jordan said...

Woohoo good deals. I LOVE THEM> :-)

Nichole


My Blog on Saving Money
http://blog.handmadebycole.com/
Every Dime Counts!