Saturday, March 15, 2008

Super Saving Saturday~Kroger, CVS

Yesterday I went and did my grocery shopping rounds these were my best deals for the week.




First was Kroger. I only shop here occasionally but this deal was to good to pass up.



2 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios $1.49 each($1.00/2 coupon)

1 box of Cheerios $1.49(50 cents doubled)

1 box Fiber One bars ( 50 cents doubled)

My total was $3.64 with a savings of $10.07

Second was CVS. I wanted some Dove chocolate to make some chocolate covered strawberries so I decided to take advantage of a few deals here.

2 bags Dove chocolate (BOGO coupon)

2 Glade Scented Oil Candles (BOGO coupon)

1 Garnier Fructis style Putty ($1.00 coupon)

1 Coke Zero

I used a $4/$20 coupon and $8.97 ECB.

I paid 66 cents oop and earned $8.00 ECB

For more savings visit Money Saving Mom or BeCentsAble.

2 comments:

Heidi @ GGIP said...

Fabulous!

Jessica said...

Great job on only spending $0.66!!