Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Healthy You Check-In

I am on vacation which is always a hard time for me to stay on track but I have been trying not to eat to badly but it is not always easy to make the best choices. I will accept whatever the scale says when I get home. I will miss two weeks of weighing in so I may have some ground to make up.

I was up .2lbs. at my last weigh in so I still have not made it out of the 160's and being away for two weeks may make it hard to get there in April. I will evaluate my goals when I get back to my normal routine.

I am visiting with my two best friends. I am in Alabama now and fly to California on Sunday. Spending this time with my friends will do a load of good for my mental health which is also very important to me.

2 comments:

briy said...

Have a GREAT time! Hopefully that bonding time will get you in a good mental space so you can fight your way out of the 160s.

Good luck, and take care!
~briy

Cammy said...

Mental healthy is a very good thing to have. :) Enjoy your vacation and your friends. Time enough later to sort out the weigh-ins.