Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Healthy You Check-In


I don't have too much to report as a check in. I have been out of town for two weeks and have not really worried about the choices I made. I did try to make healthy choices but that was not always on option. I have not been on the scale but my guess is that I probably am up four or five pounds. I am going to use this as a time to refocus and have a fresh start to get my last 20 lbs off.
I am looking forward to my 4 mile walks outside again. It won't be long and I will be in full swing. I am hoping to start this week if I can get some nice evenings. I haven't exercised much at all the past 2 weeks, with the exception of bouncing a baby. I have noticed in my muscle tone so it is time to get busy with my weights again. I am looking forward to Spring and a new spring in my step.

3 comments:

Cammy said...

I wonder if this "mini-break" will actually be a good thing in the long run. It seems like it might be a good momentum builder for the last 20. Glad to see you back and so committed!

briy said...

Welcome back! I hope you slide right back into your routine... Good luck!

~briy

Scale Junkie said...

I think that sometimes a break is exactly what we need. It sounds like you tried to make healthy choice at least part of the time, great job!