Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Healthy You Check-In

My week has been going well despite eating out quite a bit. I am trying to make good choices and not snack all day long. I did not weigh in last week as I was trying to get my daughter into the doctor for a non-stop cough she had due to her allergies. I may have been down a pound so I still have some ground to make up. I wish I could say I am making great progress but that is just not the case. My determination seems to have left me and I am trying to find ways to get it back. I am always inspired to read about people doing so well and I remember those days. I just need to get back there.

This past week it has been 2 years that I have been doing Weight Watchers. I can proudly say that I am 85 lbs. lighter than I was then. Most of that came in the first year and this past year I have been stumbling along. The good news is that the weight is still off. Whenever I start to get down I just remind my self of where I was then. I hope you all have a good week.



5 comments:

Mama Bear June said...

WOW! 85 pounds gone and staying off. That is AWESOME! Congrats on making healthy changes to your life.
Path to Health

Cammy said...

In the past few weeks, I have talked to three people who have experienced the same thing. Two of them have since lost more weight, but they both said it seemed like forever before they picked up again. (The third one got pregnant and hasn't been trying to lose weight.*G*) Hang in there. It's enough to maintain, but if you're doing the right things, you'll see more losses in your future.

Hanlie said...

You've certainly come a long way! I'm sure you can do the rest in time!

Randilin said...

Way to go and keep it up...

CAP said...

That's fantastic. Way to lose and maintain. A little exercise shake up and perseverance will keep you moving forward. Keep charging ahead and feed on the energy boost and progress you've already achieved.