Friday, April 18, 2008

Meijer Mealbox

On Mondays I feature the Meijer Deals for the week here. Meijer has recently come out a new site called Meijer Mealbox. You can build a customized shopping list from the weekly sales or from the hundreds of recipes that they have available. The best part is if you create an account with Meijer you can print out coupons for Meijer brand items. It also has a meal planner that you can drag recipes to and then print out. This site is in a beta stage so there could be changes. It is designed for the Grand Rapid stores but I believe the coupons should work at any Meijer store. If you shop at Meijer regularly you will want to check this out.

For more frugal ideas visit Biblical Womanhood.

1 comment:

Donielle said...

Oh my gracious, I am so glad I went back to the frugal friday post to see if I missed anything! Thank you so much for sharing this, I'm sure I'll get a lot of use from this. (and I have a meijer account and they never told me about it)
and if you're a fellow G.R. person, awesome weather we're having huh? I'm just giddy with joy. :-)