Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Girls





It has been a while since I have posted a Thankful Thursday. It is not that I have nothing to be thankful for but I have been away. I made 2 trips. One to Alabama to visit my dear friend Rachel and her family. The second to California to visit my friend Carmelita who is like a sister to me. I went to see her so I could visit my new "nephew". So today I am thankful for these two wonderful friends and sisters in Christ that God has provided me with. I love them both for the love they show to me and the lights they shine for Jesus. These are my two dearest friends and I am so thankful for the time I was able to spend with them. I am thankful that even after long absences we pick up right where we left off and our friendships continue to grow. They both share my love for tea and I am thankful that I got to "go for tea" with both of them and spend some special time together. Thank you both for loving me with the love of the Lord.

For more Thankful Thursday vist Sting My Heart.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome back, glad you enjoyed both of your visits. Be blessed.

Athena said...

I am a tea party girl, and a frugal granny all rolled into one. :) Love your blog!

Blessings!

Athena