Thursday, April 24, 2008

Silk Soy Milk



I recently received coupon for a free sample of Silk SoyMilk as a Bzzz Agent. I have to say I wasn't thrilled to try it because I have never been a huge fan of soymilk. I tried the vanilla and it is pretty good. I thought I just might try it in my tea to see how it tastes. I love it. It gives your tea sweet flavor mixed with vanilla. I found I didn't even have to add sweetener with it. If you may just want to give it a try with your next cup of tea. You just might agree with me.

Look for Silk with Green caps that can be turned into Green Energy. Make sure you visit them and check it out.

2 comments:

mamachristina said...

Thanks for the tip, soy is a great source of protien. thanks for visiting my blog and your comment.

~Billie~ said...

I've never considered using vanilla soy milk in my tea... I'm going to have to give it a try. Thanks for the tip! I've done a few things for BzzAgent, as well! =)
Oh... and I also agree with you on the Jergens Natural glow. I especially love their 3 day express!