Saturday, April 26, 2008

Super Saving Saturday~ CVS


I didn't do much shopping this week but I did make a run to CVS for some much needed allergy medicine. I bought:
1 18 count box of Alevert
1 bottle of Children's Claritin
1 Speed Stick Deodorant
1 Jergens Natural Glow lotion
1 Jergens Natural Glow Facial Moisturizer
1 bottle John Freida leave in conditioner.
I spent $1.63 out of pocket and used $22.99 in ECB. I received $12.99 back in ECB. May savings was $43.22.
I love the Jergens Natural Glow lotion. It was well worth using my ECB for. After you use it for a week and you have a great tan look without having to expose yourself to the sun. I have tried other brands and this is the best I have found.
To see how others have saved visit BeCentsAble or Money Saving Mom.

1 comment:

Erin Edwards said...

Great job! Especially for products you actually want and can use!
Erin