Saturday, April 5, 2008

Where I Get My Coupons

Recently I had a reader ask for advice on how she can obtain coupons since her local area does not have a Sunday paper. I thought I would share with you the sources that I use to get my coupons. I do buy the Sunday paper but it is not my only source. I should mention that I recently noticed that our local paper The Ann Arbor News has less coupons than the Detroit paper. Even though they have the same inserts they contain different coupons. Needless to say I am now buying the Detroit paper. I also

  • Buy coupons on ebay- there are many listings out there and it is a great way to get started.
  • Ask my friends and family who don't use coupons for their inserts.
  • Send off for free samples which many times will include a coupon.
  • Look for coupons on store displays and in magazine inserts.

There are also many great sites online where you can print coupons. Make sure you check with your local grocery store to see if they accept printed coupons.

You can also visit the website of an item you are looking for to see if they offer a coupon. I hope this helps. Happy coupon hunting.

1 comment:

Chubby Chick said...

Thanks for the advice! :)