Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Healthy You Check-In

I didn't post last week but the last couple of weeks have been good for me. I have lost 2.8 lbs. which has me close to where I was before my vacations started. I have been a little nervous because I have had to go back on a medicine that I know causes me to gain weight. So far so good but we will see what my next weigh-in brings. I have been experiencing a lot of headaches so I had to go back on the medication. It has also kept me from exercising the way I would like . I hope to be back on my game soon. It is so nice to be able to walk outside again and I hope to do much more of that soon. I consider it my me time. I hope you all have a great week.


2 comments:

bigfatforang said...

Congrats on your weight loss, that is great news. I hope you feel better soon.

Mama Bear June said...

Awesome, congrats on the loss! Keep making healthy choices.
Path to Health