Saturday, May 17, 2008

Super Saving Saturday~Freebies


I haven't done much shopping this week, except for the essentials, as it has been a crazy busy week. It has been a fun week at the mailbox though so I thought I would share the freebies I received this week. They all came in the mail except the juice which I got a coupon for from BzzAgent a couple of weeks ago. Many of you have asked where I get my freebies from. Most come from walmart.com. If you go under the In Stores Now tab there is a link that says Free Samples. Be sure to check it often as the samples change frequently. I also visit Freebies 4 Mom and Money Saving Mom as they often post links to freebies. You too can make going to the mailbox fun again.
To see how others have saved money this week be sure to visit Money saving Mom.

No comments: