Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Healthy You Check-In

It has been a long time since I have checked in for the Healthy You Challenge. I am still working at keeping my weight off but for the moment have stopped worrying about losing more. After the summer I will return to Weight Watchers and try to get the last 20 lbs off. We have been gone so much this summer it has been hard to get in consistent exercise but I am trying to stay active and walk my 4 miles whenever possible.

I have started reading a book called Thin for Life: 10 Keys to Success from People Who Have Lost Weight and Kept It Off . I would recommend it to anyone who is trying to keep off the weight that they have lost. I have lost 87 lbs and I need to keep the motivation to keep it off so all of this effort has not been in vain. Most importantly I know I do not want to go back to where I was.

4 comments:

c.a.posey said...

It's okay to enjoy life! Don't worry about the weight. Live and love. Way to stay motivated!

Chubby Chick said...

Wow! I didn't realize you had lost so much weight. That is absolutely fantastic!

Enjoy the summer. Those last 20 will come off at the right time. :)

dadivastreet said...

Welcome back! Maintaining is just as important! Enjoy the summer & keep walking!

Anonymous said...

Hello Tea and Thee,

Have you ever heard of Asparagus shrinking cancerous tumors and even curing cancer?

thanks Tim