Saturday, July 12, 2008

Super Saving Saturday~Freebies

I saved a lot this week by staying away from the grocery stores and CVS. My only purchases were bread and milk which we needed after being gone on vacation. I want to go to Meijer today to get a few 10 for $10 deals so I will see if I have time for that.

I wanted to share with you a few freebies I got the past few weeks. They always make going to the mailbox fun. They include:

Opi Nic stick from She Speaks
A can of Tava plus a coupon for a free 4 pack.
Tea samples from Republic of Tea
Betty Crocker Warm Delights
Kashi Vive Cereal plus a coupon for a free box from Vocalpoint
Tide and Purex detergent
Splenda flavors
Emergen-C Pink Lemonade Vitamin C
Ban Deodorant
Dove Lotion
BeneFiber
Excedrin
Granier Fructris & John Fredia Shampoo and conditioner
Calcium softgels from Nature Made.
Country Time, Kool-aid and Crystal Light On the Go drink packs.

To see how others have saved this week be sure to visit Money Saving Mom.

No comments: