Friday, August 29, 2008

Frugal Friday-Just Ask

Sometimes saving yourself money is just as easy as asking. I learned that lesson again on a recent visit to the dentist with the kids. My kids use Smart Rinse by Listerine. My kids love it because they think they see their germs in the sink and I love it because it is a good fluoride rinse for them. I often see coupons lying around at the dentist office so I asked the hygentist if she had a coupon for Smart Rinse. Well not only did she have the coupons but she also gave me a free bottle for each kid. The kids thought it was so cool that they got their own bottle and I was thrilled with the money I just saved. I though to myself boy am I glad that I asked.


You can find a coupon for $1 off Smart Rinse here. Sometimes it really does pay to Just Ask.

No comments: