Saturday, August 30, 2008

Super Saving Saturday~CVS


For me it was a very good week at CVS. I made 3 trips and spent a total 64 cents out of pocket. That is 64 cents for over $42 of merchandise. I still have about $7 in ECB's but I plan to go again today to finish up the deal on Garnier Fructis products. Here is what I got.
2 packages of Stayfree Pads
2 packages of Kotex liners
2 bottles of Garnier Fructis PlayStyle Liquid gel
2 bottles of Revlon nail polish
1 bag of True North Almond Clusters (I love them)
1 box of ZipFizz Energy Drink packs
1 bottle of Children's Advil
5 candy bars( 4 of which were eaten before I could take the picture)
This really was a great week for me with most items being something I wanted or needed and the candy as fillers and to keep the kids happy. To see how others saved this week be sure to visit Money Saving Mom.


No comments: