Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School


It is hard to believe that September is here and the kids are off to school. My son started 4th grade and my daughter started Kindergarten this year. Wow I actually have a little me time in my day which seems a bit strange. I still have mornings to spend with my daughter but it is hard to believe that she has actually started school. I was proud of myself because I had no tears. She is ready to be at school and it is the Elementary school her brother went to so she knows many of the teachers and the staff.



This all reminds me that time does not stand still and to find joy in every day. At times it seems like just yesterday I was putting my son on the bus for the first day of school. I am praying that both kids will have a great and safe school year.

No comments: