Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A great new toy~Sesame Street K'NEX



Thanks to K'NEX and Team Mom my daughter has a wonderful new toy to play with. We received one of the new Sesame Street Building Sets. As soon as my daughter saw it she ripped it out of the package and started playing with it. We received Oscar the Grouch. She then decided it could not wait, she had to take it over and show her friend so she could play with it as well .


Build Sesame Street's resident grouch, Oscar! This creative building set includes fun stickers and an educational "Play & Learn" activity sheet for parent & child to do together - build & learn about vehicles with Oscar! When playtime is over, store the parts in the canister for a quick and easy clean up. Includes 14 pieces, including KID K'NEX rods, connectors and blocks plus unique parts like specially-designed character hands, eyes and even Oscar's pet worm Slimey!


These new Sesame Street Building sets range in price from $10.99 to $31.99. The recommended age is 2 to 5 years old. My daughter is 5 so I was worried it may be a bit to young for her but I was wrong she loves it. I even catch her nine year old brother playing with Oscar at times as well. I am even thinking of buying my daughter the Abby Cadabby for Christmas.



I have a feeling that Oscar will be hot this holiday season so don't delay getting yours. He is already Out of stock at the K'NEX direct site but the Sesame Street Building Sets are available at Target, Walmart, and Toys R Us. You can also get them online at Amazon.com.



No comments: