Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mom's Plan It


Being new to this having 2 kids in school thing and not always being the most organized mother I figured I better doing something about it. While I was out one day I saw this Mom's Plan-it 2009 Engagement Calendar and thought to myself this is just what I need. So I picked it up. Let me tell you that I absolutely love it. It is a 17th month calender so it starts in Aug. It has plenty of room to write in all the days activities and cute little stickers that you can add to a date if you would like. My favorite feature is on the side their is a place to write your meal plan for the week while looking at your calender. It also has a place to write your grocery list and then tear it out to take to the store. If you are looking for something to help you you organized I definitely recommend it.


1 comment:

Bella Casa said...

I could probably use something like this, thanks! I got a free calendar form Old World Spices but for some reason I lost November and December, lol, that, or it didn't come with them! So I need a calendar that will have some of 2008 included.

It's really nice to meet you:)

Bella