Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Free tea at Kroger

I got my Kroger ad paper in the mail yesterday and I noticed that they had Celestial Seasonings Tea listed in their 10 for $10 sale this week. In the Oct. 5 Smartsource coupon insert there was $1 coupon for Celestial Seasonings tea. Use your coupon and you can get a box of free tea.
I can't find my coupon so I am going to have to pass on this one. My husband will be happy because he says we need no more tea in this house. This morning I am drinking Tuscany Orange Spice which happens to be one of my favorites that Celestial Seasonings makes. Hurry over to Kroger to get your free tea.

3 comments:

Bella Casa said...

OMGosh, thank you! I have this coupon! I will have to try this Tuscany Orange, it sounds really good and probably so much better than this yerba mate' that I am sipping on right now, lol.

I retweeted this for you at twitter, too. Thanks so much for telling us about this!

Bella :)
PS: I am having a giveaway over at my blog, come on over and enter :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know they had Kroger way up North now! I was so excited to be shopping at Kroger here in Mississippi. Reminded me of my Harding days:)

Shauna Perez

Tim S. said...

I drank SO much tea today. I feel a cold/sinus infection coming on so I must have drunk about 4 cups in 3 hours today of green and peach tea. I'm floating away!!!