Friday, December 19, 2008

ABCs for Babies~Parents® Toy Review





As a first time Mom about 9 years ago I became a avid reader of Parents Magazine. It was so valuable to me as a first time Mom for ideas and advice. There website today is a very valuable source for moms of babies to teens and all the ages in between.

Parents® is also industry leader when it comes to toys. Parents toys have received over 52 awards, including a Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal and the National Parenting Center Seal of Approval.

Recently I received the Architecture ABCs from Parents® to review. My youngest is almost 6 years old so I didn't think she would fully appreciate them so I sent them for a local toy drive for families in need.
That being the case, I was very impressed with them and wished my kids would have had blocks like these when they were young. They are squeaky and squishy and oh so colorful. I loved the fact that they were soft with no dangerous hard edges. Each block has an adorable creature on it form an alligator to zebra, there is an animal for every letter in the alphabet

If you have a baby this year on your gift list yet to buy for these blocks would make a great gift. You can find them at your local Target store or at target.com for $19.99. As a Mom this product has my Mom's Seal of Approval.

No comments: