Friday, December 12, 2008

Frugal Friday~Holiday Help Part 2




Last Friday I mentioned using survey rewards to purchase Christmas presents. This year in addition to these survey rewards I have obtained several Christmas presents using My Coke Rewards. I won't mention what they are in case certain family members are reading but I can say that it about $100 worth of gifts. We are not big Coke drinkers in our house but I have several friends and family who give me their caps and codes from their Coke boxes. This does take time as you can only enter 10 codes a day but it has been well worth my time and effort. If you are like me any little bit helps when it comes to cutting down on Holiday spending. So, it is a little late for Christmas this year but start now and next Christmas you could have some pretty good gifts.

No comments: