Thursday, January 1, 2009

One Year


A year ago today I started this blog. It is hard to believe that a year has gone by already. I have learned a lot this year about blogging and made so many new cyber friends with some great blogs that I enjoy reading. This blog has changed over the year as well. I started out with a big focus on losing weight. I have lost a lot of weight but 2008 was not a good weight loss year for me. As the year went on I started posting weekly Meijer deals for The Grocery Gathering. I still enjoy searching those deals out and other ways to save money. Through posting the deals I soon was able to start doing giveaways for some great grocery products thanks to My Blog Spark. That led to doing other product reviews and giveaways for a few other companies. Although my focus has changed through the year you can always count on a good cup of tea. I hope we can share many cups this year as I share a little of my world with you. I pray God blesses you with a good 2009.


2 comments:

Brimful Curiosities said...

I've sent the Butterfly Award your way. Take a look.

La Tea Dah said...

Congratulations on a year of blogging! Isn't it fun? Best wishes for the upcoming year!

LaTeaDah