Friday, January 30, 2009

Qlubb Review



I was recently given the opportunity to try out The new site and 30 day page calender by Qlubb to help keep you and your family and your family activities more organized.

Qlubb is the easiest way to get your real-life groups organized and on the same page. Between our children's classrooms, scout troops, religious groups, social groups, book/wine clubs and families, we are constantly running around trying to plan and coordinate our group activities. Too often, organizing is just simply a source of headaches and undue stress

I decided to use Qlubb to create a group page for my ladies group at church. We can keep track of our bible studies, Ladies nights out, special teas and other events. I may even post our memory verses on it. I am excited about using it and hope the ladies will as well. I have found it very easy to use and it looks as if it will prove helpful in keeping me more organized.

If you have a group that needs organization you need to check into Qlubb as I believe it will meet your organizational needs.


With Qlubb, you can:
• Easily organize group events and activities online
• Eliminate email back-and-forth
• Eliminate reminders and nags of events and responsibilities
• Easily delegate tasks to members
• Easily create a secure website for your group
• SPEND MORE TIME ENJOYING YOUR REAL-LIFE GROUPS

Be sure to Check out Qlubb today.

No comments: