Saturday, January 31, 2009

Super Saving Saturday~Meijer Clearance


While I was doing a little shopping at Meijer this week I decided to check out the large clearance section that they had at front of the store and I came across this gem. I have wanted a free standing jewelry box for a long time but have not wanted to spend the money to buy one. Meijer had 30% off their clearance prices and an extra 15% home good items until the 13th of February for Meijer Credit Card purchases . This jewelry box was originally $120 and I got it for $28. I was so excited and it matches great with my bedroom furniture. That is about 78% off the original price.
To see how others have saved this week visit Money Saving Mom.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Beth, that's so exciting to find such a great deal.Thanks for sharing your great find.

Dora said...

Oh that is great but I am still waiting to hear about the pedometer. Oh and don't call me again when you all are throwing up... apparently you passed that sickness to me over the phone :)