Monday, March 2, 2009

Free Tea Club.


As a tea lover I can never turn down free tea. I recently came across a tea company called Tropical Tea Company. They have some teas that sound great. Even better they are have a Free Tea Club which gives you a chance to sample their teas. All you have to do is register and every 2 weeks they will send you a free sample to make a cup of tea. The next sample they are sending out is called Buckingham Palace Garden Tea Party. I can't wait to try it . According to the company this tea has intriguing hints of high-grown pure Ceylon Earl Grey blend effortlessly with the soft jasmine from Fujian Province. Couple this with malty Assam (from the estate of Borengajuli) flavory Dimbula Ceylon (from Hatton), brisk and golden cup East of Rift Kenya (from Kambaa and Kagwe) and you have one of the most flavorful teas to come from the British Isles.
Last week I received their Niagra Peach Sencha Green tea. I am not a huge green tea fan but I loved this tea. My only complaint was that even after straining I still ended up with fine leaves in my tea cup. It had a great peach taste and was sweet enough that I did not need to add sugar. I would highly recommend it if you are looking for a light and refreshing tea. I am sure it would make a great iced tea as well. If you are looking for some good new teas you will want to check out the Free Tea Club for the Tropical tea Company.


1 comment:

Will-Tropical Tea Co. said...

I hope you like and I love your blog!!