Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Dr. Suess




On Monday the kids at my daughter's school celebrated Dr. Suess's Birthday. Some wonderful Mom made this cake. The top had already been cut up when I got there but I was still took the picture because I was very impressed. Every year for this school has a theme for March is reading month and this year they are doing Dr. Suess. The school looks great and the kids are loving it.






So if you don't have enough Dr. Suess books in your home you can go to Meijer and buy a few at 50% off through March 7th. Enjoy March is Reading Month and don't forget to read to your kids.



1 comment:

Aimeepalooza said...

My kids are doing the same thing. It's so much fun and we are celebrating by reading some awesome books at home. Thanks for the Meijer tip. We are trying to read 20 minutes or more every night.