Monday, March 30, 2009

Redbox

I have been reading about redbox for sometime now on the internet with great interest and being very envious of all the free movies that people were renting. I kept hoping I would find one in my area and I was keeping my eyes peeled. A few weeks ago I was returning bottles at my local Meijer (Jackson Rd. for all you locals) and I noticed that the kids in the cart next to me were holding redbox cases. I quickly asked their father where he got them. He said there was a redbox movie rental machine at the front of the store.


If you are unfamiliar with redbox you can rent movies for $1 a night for as many night as wish to keep them. So you want it 2 nights it is $2 . The best part is redbox will send you a code for a free rental for one night by registering your e-mail with them. You can also sign up for a free weekly code toget a free rental for one night on Mondays. You must scan your credit card on the machine when you rent but there will be no charge unless you keep your movie over a day. If you are looking for cheap entertainment check your local Meijer to see if they have a redbox.


Being that it is Monday the free code for today is 89ZQJ3.

No comments: