Friday, April 10, 2009

Last Minute Easter Ideas

Easter is only 2 days away and if you are like me you still have some shopping left to do to get your kids Easter Baskets ready. As much as I love Chocolate I hate to fill my kids Easter Baskets with candy. We have a big Easter Egg Hunt at church so I know they will getting enough candy to last for a long time. I think we may even have some of last years Easter candy left in the pantry. Here are a couple of toys that my kids received recently that would be a great addition to any Easter Basket.

My son is nine and it getting hard to find him gifts that are not electronic or involve video games. I can always count on Nerf. He loves so many Nerf products and this Vortex Mega Howler is no exception. I love that it gets him outside and gets him active. I also love that it is not gun related and he and his friends or sister can have fun throwing it to each other.

My daughter is a stuff animal lover. She has wanted a real Yorkie so long so this little FURREAL FRIENDS Teacup Pup was a perfect match for her. I am hoping this will keep her satisfied since her daddy is against getting a real dog. This dog has become a new stuffed animal favorite. This Teacup Pup pet has an animated head and comes in its very own stylish carrier, so she can take her puppy with her wherever she goes. This pup also has sound effects which make it seem even more real and that much more adorable.

If you are stuck for some last minute Easter ideas I hope these will help. My kids love them and I am sure that yours will as well.

1 comment:

tony said...

I bought a slot cars set for my kid , i found a shop http://www.Slotmotors.com . with that toy i feel kid again because i play together with my son . Buy one set it much better than video games .Trust me